It’s rather ironic that Gov. Inslee can react very swiftly in certain situations, but not in others.
Inslee’s office organizes pro-abortion (women’s rights) rally
It’s been less than 36 hours since news began to filter out about a leak concerning the Supreme Court, that was published in the left-leaning publication Politico. The report says the Court plans to strike down or vote down Roe vs. Wade, which granted women abortion rights back in 1973.
Inslee prefers to call them women’s reproductive rights, as opposed to abortion rights, especially when he is publicly speaking.
Inslee’s office organized the rally, which will be held at Kerry Park in Seattle at 2:30 PM and features a who’s who of Democratic government and Inslee staffers: (from official email list of speakers)
- Gov. Jay Inslee
- Attorney General Bob Ferguson
- Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal
- Congresswoman Marilyn Strickland
- King County Executive Dow Constantine
- Seattle Deputy Mayor Monisha Harrell
- CEO of Planned Parenthood Alliance Advocates Jennifer Allen
- Patient and board president of Planned Parenthood Alliance Advocates Jennifer Martinez
- Treasurer Mike Pelliciotti
- Speaker Laurie Jinkins
- Reps. Tana Senn, My-Linh Thai, Liz Berry, Noel Frame, Brandy Donaghy and Javier Valdez
- Sens. Joe Nguyen, Patty Kuderer and Yasmin Trudeau
- King County Councilmember Rod Dembowski
His office said Washington state has been a leader in women’s reproductive rights, and didn’t miss an opportunity to play partisan politics by taking the following shot at State Republicans:
“Even in Washington state, radical Republicans have attempted to roll back abortion rights repeatedly in recent years.
But Democratic majorities continue to defend full access to safe and affordable abortion.”
An email from Deputy Communications Director/Press Secretary Mike Fault confirmed Inslee’s office organized the event:
“The governor’s office organized this event.”
Faulk did not elaborate further. The news release also included parking tips and recommendations for persons who may be attending the event.
It’s noticeable that Inslee and his office cannot seem to address a specific date when the state of emergency over COVID will end, but they can organize this large rally in less than 36 hours. That irony has not gone unnoticed. It is also not a secret that his wife Trudi has been significantly involved in Planned Parenthood for some time.
KEEP READING: See 25 natural ways to boost your immune system